MODERATORS NEEDED

Discuss all things about Prouts

Moderators: klaus53123, classicone, Brad, moderators

michaelebriant
Site Admin

MODERATORS NEEDED

Post by michaelebriant »

This forum needs two or three MODERATORS to help control the posts and activity.

A certain amount of spam arrives and needs to be deleted and new members verified that they are in fact real people and not computer generated names wanting to publish inappropriate material.

I no longer own a Prout nor am particularly interested in Catamarans so would be grateful for enthusiasts to take over most of my role.

when I can find a suitable person/organisation I will hand the entire Prout Owners Association over to then but until that happens a little help would be much appreciated

My email for volunteers is michael@michaelbriant.com or via the forum links

Michael
Heidilynn

Re: MODERATORS NEEDED

Post by Heidilynn »

Michael,

Can't tell you how I have appreciated the owners forum (even though I don't do much computer activity).
I don't know much, but I would like to help out. Yes, I will do whatever I can - I learn things quickly. What can I do?

Thank you for all your work - those quiet ones out here (my) appreciated it even if we didn't say much.

Fair winds,
Dennis Kirkwood
Snowgoose #175

515-401-2396
Solarpoweredboat@yahoo.com
michaelebriant
Site Admin

Post by michaelebriant »

Dear Dennis,

Thank you for offering to help moderate the forum. So pleased to have you on board. I now have two active forum moderators who can run the site but if a couple more want to join in as well that would be helpful. To keep the site alive it is necessary to have several moderators who can sign in from time to time

Michael
jvolpehoo

Post by jvolpehoo »

I am a new Prout Quest 31 owner and can offer some time to help moderating. Please advise details if and when help is needed.
Joe Volpe
"Arrow"
jvolpehoo
michaelebriant
Site Admin

Post by michaelebriant »

Joe hello,
Hope you are enjoying your new Prout.

At the moment I have two active moderators but if one should fall by the wayside I will come back to you.

Many thanks for the kind offer

best wishes

Michael
michaelebriant
Site Admin

Post by michaelebriant »

Although some moderators are inactive the present situation is working fine - I will post again when we need more

Many thanks to all the moderators running this forum

Michael