Looking for Grace May - Prout Snow Goose 37 Cat

If you need help or advice then try this forum

Moderators: klaus53123, classicone, Brad, moderators

martinbarratt

Looking for Grace May - Prout Snow Goose 37 Cat

Post by martinbarratt »

Hello

Looking for the current location of this boat. It was sold by another forum member (Tim Evans) in October 2012 and was moored at Pwllheli Marina North Wales.

Tim owned it for 10 years and prior to that it was owned by Frank Tijou ('Grace May' was his mother's name). My fiancee is Janine Tijou (Frank's daughter) and she lost track of the boat when it was sold after he died. She has many, many great memories of time spent abroad on the Grace May and I would really like to contact the new owner to see if he would allow her to see the boat as a surprise - would mean a lot to her to see her dad's boat again.

Any help much appreciated on how I could find out where she is moored/berthed.

Tim - if you are reading this please contact me at the following email: martinbarratt2012@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks for any help guys.

Martin
Ross

Re: Looking for Grace May - Prout Snow Goose 37 Cat

Post by Ross »

Hello Martin,

Not sure if you are still looking for her..Came across your post just now and coincidentally found this by accident this week She is currently for sale here http://yachts.apolloduck.co.uk/feature.phtml?id=462896

I actually know the boat as she was moored for a while in Porthmadog when my own Snowgoose 35 resides.

Regards,
Ross
martinbarratt

Post by martinbarratt »

Thanks !!! Great news :-)
russell blitz

Post by russell blitz »

Hello Martin,
Seen Grace May in Hartlepool marina , in the north east,
Regards, Russ (Catnap)