misc Prout questions

If you need help or advice then try this forum

Moderators: klaus53123, Brad, classicone, moderators

classicone

misc Prout questions

Post by classicone »

Anyone ever see a sailing polar for any of our Prout catamarans? I want to create a "goal" for my sailing. Can I go faster by tweaking something else I haven't thought of?

I think I've asked this before.... I'd really like some pictures of the Prout fiberglass cockpit dodger. I have been thinking of ways to design and build something similar for my Quest.

Would like to know if anyone regularly raises and lowers their mast and how they designed their system.

Lastly, I'm still looking for some pictures of any Quest 31's with an outboard engine. My supplier of Bukh engine parts has informed me that Bukh has decided not to manufacture any more new parts for my old DV20 engine. I can limp along with the spares I have and any used parts I can find, but any Bukh branded (or Westerbeke) parts that are not interchangeable with the DV24 will not be available anymore.
svZulia

Re: misc Prout questions-Dodger Photos

Post by svZulia »

I have a copy of an old email we have sent to friends with this info and photos for a Prout aftermarket dodger for a Snowgoose 37 (1985)
I can't upload it here as a pdf, and don't know how to forward an email to this site. Any ideas as how to upload it here?
In the meantime if you pm me I can send it to your email address.

Liz