Prout Snow Goose Elite 1995 New windows headlining engine

If your Prout is for sale or you are looking to buy one then this is the forum for you

Moderators: klaus53123, classicone, Brad, moderators

Prout Snow Goose Elite 1995 New windows headlining engine

Postby straycat » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:58 pm

Hi, I am selling Stray Cat which I have owned for the last fifteen years. She is moored at Cobbs Quay in Poole Harbour. She is in very good condition, having been gel shielded from new, and has just had a professional major refit. New windows, Head linings, Engine rebuilt plus engine mounts and outboard leg serviced and refitted with new fittings.
Over the years she has had very little use, mainly used for holidays and day sails and has always been well maintained and cared for. We do most of our sailing by chartering in Greece these days and she is getting little use, hence the sale. One of the nicest around, if you view her you will not be disappointed! Her mooring is paid until the end of March, 2020.
For a full itinerary and pictures please look on Boats and Outboards or to view contact Harbour Yachts Poole and speak to Alex who will arrange a viewing. If you would like to ask me any questions then tel.
Tony. 07816 249 574.
Thank you.
straycat

Return to Prouts for Sale