Snowgoose 37 Elite for sale

If your Prout is for sale or you are looking to buy one then this is the forum for you

Moderators: klaus53123, classicone, Brad, moderators

iancar

Snowgoose 37 Elite for sale

Post by iancar »

Built in 1989 we have owned Moonlight since 2001. Last surveyed in 2013 for insurance purposes Moonlight is in maintained in very good order. Fitted with twin 27hp Yanmar 3gm diesels with feathering props to reduce drag she is very easy to maneuver in marinas etc. New Dolphin sails and all standing and running rigging fitted in 2013. Sails also include a furling Cruising spinnaker all set and controlled from the cockpit.
Moonlight is copper coated using the Synergy product. Other equipment includes:
Holding tank
Electric flush heads
Eberspatcher heating
Calorific water heating plus emersion when on 240v supply.
Radar
GPS
Chart plotter
Navtex
DSC radio
Raymarine instruments
Fridge
Freezer
Electric Anchor windlass for 50m of 10mm chain. When you anchor you stay put!
Wind generator
Built in battery charger
240v inverter powers Microwave, charges phones etc
TV

Moonlight is currently out of the water and can be viewed in Essex UK. My wife and I have cruised Moonlight these past 16 years. I really do not think you will find a better example.
penny

Re: Snowgoose 37 Elite for sale

Post by penny »

Hi Ian

Have sent you a PM

Cheers
Penny
icarlile

Post by icarlile »

Sorry Penny I can find no record of your private message. Should you wish to talk to me with regard Moonlight please contact me direct at iancarlile@hotmail.com or 07778594924.
penny

Post by penny »

icarlile wrote:Sorry Penny I can find no record of your private message. Should you wish to talk to me with regard Moonlight please contact me direct at iancarlile@hotmail.com or 07778594924.
Hi Ian - you seem to have 2 logins here :) I have sent an email to the hotmail address. Cheers Penny and Colin