1996 Prout Snowgoose 37 Elite for sale in Malaysia

If your Prout is for sale or you are looking to buy one then this is the forum for you

Moderators: klaus53123, classicone, Brad, moderators

Lotusmantra

1996 Prout Snowgoose 37 Elite for sale in Malaysia

Post by Lotusmantra »

As I am entering another stage in life, I have decided to sell my Prout catamaran. I have lived aboard and traveled around with her for 11 years and feel that it is still in reasonable good shape as I've kept up the maintenance and replacement of equipment regularly myself. It has the tall sport rig with new standing rigging done in 2012 with new sails in 2013. But I have removed several items like heavy anchor chain, large heavy RIB & outboard engine, genset, air conditioning, life raft and substituted with the basic lighter items, all to lighten and make this boat sail better. And it does! This boat is always ready to go anywhere. This catamaran was built 100% by Prout in the UK and shipped to HK where it was first launched and was not a 'Home Completion' build kit, As it comes a bit bare and lightened for travel, I will let this boat go for a very reasonable price. I am presently living aboard in Malaysia. For the seriously interested, I can be contacted at lotus88 at generalmail dot com for more information.
Lotusmantra

Re: 1996 Prout Snowgoose 37 Elite for sale in Malaysia

Post by Lotusmantra »

This boat has now been sold.