Quazar 50 for sale

If your Prout is for sale or you are looking to buy one then this is the forum for you

Moderators: klaus53123, classicone, Brad, moderators

Charles Nielsen

Quazar 50 for sale

Post by Charles Nielsen »

The owners of Gloriamaris a 1979 Prout Quazar 50 will be putting her up for sale August 2018. I am the captain and my wife and I work full time maintaining the boat and doing cruises for the owners. Never chartered. She is set up to dive with a swim platform and compressor aboard. They have owned the boat since 1983 and it has been run by a full time captain throughout it's career. We are working up an inventory list and an ammenities list and it is substantial. New Yanmar diesels top the list. New main salon windows were installed in July of 2017. This is the level of maintanence we are accustomed to. There is more. Much more. If you have any interest in purchasing a well maintained and upgraded Quazar 50, send me an email. I should have the list completed shortly. The owners are deciding on asking price but it will be reasonable. Not free to throw out numbers until I hear from them. Just need to see if anybody is looking for a boat like this. Feel free to make an offer they might just say yes. Captain Charlie Nielsen
Charles Nielsen

Re: Quazar 50 for sale

Post by Charles Nielsen »

The price has been reduced to $99,500.00 USD. This is a well maintained boat and as such we are pricing it as is where is for a quick sail in October. If you want to see pictures and inventory lists I have created a Facebook page for the Gloria Maris. Search in Facebook and not Google. You will not find it in Google. Let me know if you would like to visit the boat for an inspection. We are in the Bahamas currently and will be until October. Thanks, Captain Charlie