Sails

If your Prout is for sale or you are looking to buy one then this is the forum for you

Moderators: klaus53123, classicone, Brad, moderators

palaola

Sails

Post by palaola »

Sold them all, sorry

Fair winds

Gary
Last edited by palaola on Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
classicone

sails

Post by classicone »

Hey Gary, What size Snowgoose do you own? You might want to keep your old sails as spares. I was glad to have a spare this summer when I blew out my genoa and had to have a new one made. It took most of the summer to take delivery on the new sail.

Nice to see another Prout owner stateside. We're in North Carolina.
palaola

sails

Post by palaola »

Good day

Ours is a 37 Elite

As to keeping the sails as spares. It would be nice but the water line is high enough now. No place on land to keep them. We live aboard now and have a storage shed but that will go away in the spring when we leave here for the keys and beyond. Soooo - - that is why we are looking for a new home for them.

Gary
Brad

Post by Brad »

Is the genoa still available?
palaola

oh yea

Post by palaola »

Yes,

this week end we are going to a flea market at The Nautical Trader (110 E. COLONIA LN. NOKOMIS , FL) and we planed to take the sails down. Don't know if they will go but I need the room. As to how much, make an offer.
miamicat123

Looking for a Cat

Post by miamicat123 »

Hello to all.

We have recently sold our power boat and we are ready to sail. We have been looking at many Cats in the So. Florida area and have focused our search on the Escale 39’ model. The few we saw were either submerged or were poorly maintained. I have dealt with several brokers in the area, and I have been very disappointed with their tactics/ethics so I am trying to reach a seller directly.

If anyone has or knows of a 1991-1995 Prout 39’ for sale, please contact me at itrackudown@yahoo.com. I live in So. Florida, so I am limiting my travels to the south eastern U.S.

I am looking forward to sailing the Florida Keys and the Caribbean by next summer, and any leads will be appreciated.

Thank you, Jose’.