Welcome to the boat sale forum

If your Prout is for sale or you are looking to buy one then this is the forum for you

Moderators: klaus53123, classicone, Brad, moderators

michaelebriant
Site Admin

Welcome to the boat sale forum

Post by michaelebriant »

Welcome to the sales pages of the Forum - please feel free to advertise your boat if you are trying to sell it or place wanted ads if you are looking

Fair winds

Michael
miamicat123

Post by miamicat123 »

Hello to all.

We have recently sold my power boat and we are ready to sail. We have been looking at many Cats in the So. Florida area and have focused our search on the Escale 39’ model. The few we saw were either submerged or were poorly maintained. I have dealt with several brokers in the area, and I have been very disappointed with their tactics/ethics so I am trying to reach a seller directly.

If anyone has or knows of a 1991-1995 Prout 39’ for sale, please contact me at itrackudown@yahoo.com. I live in So. Florida, so I am limiting my travels to the south eastern U.S.

I am looking forward to sailing the Florida Keys and the Caribbean by next summer, and any leads will be appreciated.

Thank you, Jose’.
EAOS

Re: Welcome to the boat sale forum

Post by EAOS »

Hello all! We do not currently own a Prout but really like them and are looking for a Snowgoose 37 on the US West Coast (long shot I'm finding out) to at least jump aboard and check her out. We are ultimately looking for our ideal liveaboard.
If anyone has one on this side of the world or has a lead on someone who does, it would be greatly appreciated!

-Nicol/Steve Roemer
pj11

Re: westcoast snowgoose wanted

Post by pj11 »

Hi Nicole and Steve

Our Snowgoose is for sale here on the west coast close to Vancouver ,BC Canada

you can find her here under prouts for sale with all her info and many pictures

please feel free to contact me for any questions.

thank you

Peter and Cheri